My Little Mocha - A journey of motherhood with our first baby girl!

When your little one is born life becomes brand new because you feel as though you have never lived before; at least not like this. It is truly the most satisfying, amazing journey that just can't be topped. Every day I am with her is the best day of my life. I am so proud to be my babies momma. There is nothing like the smile from a baby when they first wake up in the morning or the joy you feel when they laugh.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Really unique handmade baby mobiles


Pink Perch sure has the most creative handmade mobiles I have ever seen. They are so cute, it was hard to only feature a few. They range about from about $80 to $100 but they surely are unique and adorable. I know Kira would love to look up at one of these mobiles and daydream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant to the blog topic.